One reason why Hemp can bring inflammation down is that it contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Not only are Omegas known to benefit overall health, they also have a natural anti-inflammatory effect on the body. In fact, studies have shown that Omegas 3 and 6 can benefit people with health problems such as cardiovascular disease, arthritis and even diabetes. Hemp also contains high levels of Cannabidiol (CBD). A 2010 Study by the American College of Cardiology Foundation, Published by Elsevier Inc. stated, “excellent safety and tolerability profile of CBD in humans, strongly suggest that it may have great therapeutic potential in the treatment of diabetic complications, and perhaps other cardiovascular disorders, by attenuating oxidative/nitrative stress, inflammation, cell death and fibrosis”. US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. [J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010 Dec 14;56(25):2115-25.]
Tagsaustrailia Bruce-Perlowin building material california cannabis cannabis sativa plant clothing Colorado current events farmers farming green energy green fuel grow grow hemp hemp hemp building Hemp Building Material hemp car Hemp clothes hemp clothing hempcrete hemp farming Hemp Fashion hemp food hemp fuel Hemp Inc hemp oil hemp plastics hemp seeds industrial hemp kentucky legal legal issues Legalize marijuana medical marijuana news Plastic President obama Ron Paul society sustainable sustainable living video
Learn about HempExplore industrial hemp plant at the Hemp University!
- Press-Release: On the Pulse – Arizona’s Rose Law Group
- Hemp Activist, Bruce Perlowin on Spread Peace Radio
- That Girl Started Her Own Country – A Sequel To The First and Last Novels To Mention Hemp
- HEMP GOODS CAN KEEP A BUSINESS THRIVING
- Fractional Reserve Banking Part 2
- Fractional Reserve Banking
- Invest In Hemp!
- Hemp Is On The Menu
- Cancer Warrior Talks About Hemp
- World’s First Novel To Mention HEMP Now Has A Sequel