Looking for an simple and healthy lunch snack that you can make quickly and has some awesome hemp seed nutrition? Look no further, this hemp seed, tomato, cucumber soup is not only tasty, it is healthy and can be made in under 15 minutes. I have had it both cold and hot and love it both ways! The recipe below is just the right size for one person but I have doubled and quadrupled the recipe successfully to make some for a few days worth of lunch snacks. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
Hemp Seed, Tomato, and Cucumber soup
Makes a single serving
- 1 cup chopped organic cucumber
- 3 tablespoons shelled raw organic hemp seeds
- 2 small organic tomatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh organic pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh organic parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- In a blender, blend the tomato, pineapple, 1/2 cucumber, parsley, dill and vinegar until creamy.
- Next finely chop the remaining 1/2 cucumber.
- Right before you serve add the hemp seeds and cucumber to the soup and give it a stir.
Now grab a spoon and enjoy!