Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- 1-2 Organic tomatoes
- 1 – 2 tsp of Minced organic garlic
- 3- 4 tsp of Freeze dried organic basil
- Salt & Pepper
- French Bread (approx 1 baguette)
- Preheat over to 450 F.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Then, mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Slice French bread and place on a medium sized baking sheet (12″) that’s covered in foil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of Hemp Seed Oil into a shallow dish.
- Coat one side of French bread in Hemp Seed Oil. You can dip it or use a
- Lay the side with Hemp Seed Oil onto baking sheet that’s been covered in foil.
After sheet is full of slices of French bread, spoon on mixture from above.
- Place in over for 5 minutes or so. You can add Italian cheese to the
top of the Bruschetta at this time, then place back into oven for a
minute or two.
Best enjoyed while the bread is still warm!
Garlic Hemp Seed Oil Bruschetta
New to Hemp seed oil? Learn more by reading Hemp Seed Oil, Omega 3 and YOU