The development of Cannabis Sativa L. for hemp production for the primary traits of resin oils for raw CBD, CBG, CBN, and other Cannabinoids and terpenes.
Details of offer:
Available to start on day one is a fully opperational farm in a frost free area with all the necessary equipment and labor for 7 acres of greenhouses for seed to plant development and finishing of the plants on 600 acres outdoors. We have the Cherry Wine hemp cultivar, which is a legal hemp cultivar, and tests above 10% cbd and has a wide range of terpenes. This project has expanded acres for future growth as needed.
The returns on the project:
- 1,000 pounds per acre of whole plant hemp: Total 600,000 lbs
- Minimum percentage of 10% CBD per whole plant testing.
- Cost per acre of whole plant Biomass: $25,000.00.
- Total cost of 600 acres: $15,000,000.00.
- 50% deposit of $7,500,000.00 is due upon acceptance of project.
- Funds will be used as an injection of funds for the operations of the project.
This would be the base raw material for a series of products for the retail market including, vape cartridges, capsules, suppositories, topicals, edibles and other products for retail and wholesale in domestic and international markets.