Hemp.com, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as “Hemp.com”, “we”, “our”, “us” or “the Company”) takes individuals’ privacy seriously and is committed to preventing unauthorized use of, or access to, personally identifiable information. Hemp.com protects personally identifiable information through processes and procedures intended to detect, prevent and mitigate the unauthorized use or disclosure of any identifying information.
Information Collected Automatically
We automatically collect certain information during your visit or use of the Site. We use Google Analytics to perform web measurement and analytics. Google Analytics may be used for gathering statistics about our Site, measuring Site activity, visitor engagement on the Site, Site performance, so that we may update the Site to better meet users’ needs and interests. Get more information about how Google may use data it collects through the Site. Information that may be collected by automated means when you visit our Site includes:
- The Internet Service Provider used to access our Site
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to access our Site
- If you clicked a link and the location of that link to access our Site
- What you search for on our Site
- Type of browser used to visit our Site
- Type of operating system you used to visit our Site
- Type of mobile device you used to view our Site
- Location information
- Date and time you visited
- Pages you visit on our Site
- Time spent on our Site
Your web browser could possess settings which enable you to broadcast a “Do Not Track” signal when you use various websites or online services. Like other websites, our Site is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. Learn more about “Do Not Track” signals.
Personal Information Collection and Use
Personal information may be collected from you when you voluntarily provide it on the Site as you use our Online Services. Ways in which you might submit personal information include:
Registration and User Information. We collect information provided by you during the registration process or general use of our Site by registered users. This supplied information may include, but is not limited to, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, names/aliases, other similar contact information, membership information, photographs, audiovisual content, and other similar items of intellectual property, management/agency information, projects, films, budgets, and other personal or potentially sensitive information (collectively, “User Information”). You understand that by providing User Information you intend for this User Information to be made available to third parties such as actors/talent, agents, managers, directors, producers, studios and others in the entertainment industry.
Updating and Removing User Information. You may not be able to remove User Information or stored information regarding the activity/use of our Site. We will use best efforts to help you remove User Information. However, if you provide User Information which is transmitted to other users of the site or otherwise publicly disseminated, you agree and acknowledge that Hemp.com is under no obligation to retrieve, modify, add, or delete such information. You further understand and agree that User Information will be transmitted, processed, maintained, and stored in the cloud as Hemp.com uses Azure Web Services. You acknowledge and agree to be bound by and consent to Azure Web Services’s terms and policies. For more information about Azure Web Service’s terms and policies please visit The Azure website.
Credit Card Transactions.
Hemp.com uses Square to process and store credit card and other financial information in connection with the use of our Online Services (collectively, the “Financial Information.” Hemp.com does not intentionally store or otherwise maintain Financial Information. By uploading Financial Information, you agree to the terms and policies of Square, Inc.
Users or User Information Concerning Persons Under 13 and Under 18.
Hemp.com expressly forbids Users or User Information concerning individuals under the age of 18 (collectively, “Minors”). Our Site may not be used by Minors or on the behalf of Minors even with express written consent from parents or guardians of Minors and regardless of whether such activity is completely lawful. By using our Site, you expressly agree that you are not a Minor nor providing User Information regarding Minors.
Privacy Protection for California Residents
Shine the Light Law. Cal. Civ. Code Sections 1798.80 et seq. permits residents of California to receive disclosures regarding User Information collected on our Site and shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you or someone on your behalf supplied User Information to our Site you may contact us, in writing, to request a report by clicking here. Within 30 days, Hemp.com will deliver a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties during the course of the prior calendar year. Hemp.com will also deliver the contact information of such third parties. The information delivered will conform to the required information to be disclosed under this law although that information may not include all of the information Hemp.com has collected from a given user. You acknowledge and agree that Hemp.com need not respond to such a request more than once a calendar year.
Chat Rooms, Forums, and Message Boards.
The Site may make chat rooms, forums and message boards available to its users. While you are required to register with the site for access to these areas, you are not required to provide any personal information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a chat room, forum, or message board. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
Some other types of uses for personal information provided to us include:
- provide our services;
- manage and administer our systems;
- Verify and/or authenticate a registered user’s identity;
- Personalize and improve your online experience;
- Provide you with offers tailored to your interests and past activities on the Site, including sponsored ads on other websites and social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users;
- Improve the Site, our marketing, and other products or services we may offer;
- Contact you regarding your use of the Site or, in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes as well as industry standards and our internal policies;
- To enforce our Terms of Service;
- To identify and act upon suspicious or illegal activity; or
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
How We May Share Your Information
Hemp.com will not sell your information. Hemp.com may share the information we collect through our Site and Online Services with our employees, agents, vendors, consultants, contractors, and other service providers and affiliated organizations to carry out work on our behalf. These third parties use this information to fulfill the purposes for which we shared that information. We also may share your information:
- If required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as in response to a subpoena or court order or similar government request for information);
- If requested by government agencies, including law enforcement authorities;
- If, in our sole discretion, we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss
- If we suspect illegal activity;
- With third parties, to investigate or address possible criminal or fraudulent activity; or
- In the event of a joint venture, partnership, or other collaboration with another
- To protect the rights, property, safety, or security of Hemp.com its principals, employees, contractors, vendors, agents and representatives as well as Hemp.com’s advertisers and affiliates.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data
We generally keep information as needed to provide services and to deal with legal claims We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary and to deal with claims. It will depend on factors such as whether you’ve got an account with us, have interacted with recent offers or have attended our recent events. We will also retain your information as necessary to comply with legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We will also retain a copy of your contact details if you object or opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. We will add your details to our suppression list to ensure you do not receive any future marketing communications from us. Also, we will not delete personal data if relevant to an investigation or a dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
Hemp.com attempts to comply with the General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR), regulations applicable in the European Union. While the GDPR may not apply to users outside the European Union, Hemp.com endeavors to be transparent with all of its users, responsive to concerns, and proactive regarding data privacy. Under the GDPR, you have certain rights in relation to your information. The availability of these rights and the ways in which you can use them are set out below in more detail. Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact us at contact@Hemp.com. If you are located in the European Union or would otherwise like to submit an Individual Rights Request form asserting one of your GDPR rights, click here. If you would like to learn more about the GDPR in general, click here. Below is a summary of your rights. Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your information and, if we are, you can request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and certain other information about it.
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you is corrected.
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal information in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims.
- Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Transfer: you may request the transfer of certain of your personal information to another party if feasible for Hemp.com.
- Objection: where we are processing your personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Automated decisions: you may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.
- Consent: where we are processing personal data with consent, you can withdraw your consent If you want to exercise any of these rights, please us in writing at contact@Hemp.com.com to complete our Individual Rights Request form. If you are located in the European Union, you also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (Tel: 0303 123 1113 or at www.ico.org.uk).
- Right to object: you have a right to object to us processing your information in certain circumstances. Objection: where we are processing your personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. OR
- You can ask us to stop processing your information at any time. In certain circumstances we may not be able to do this or may not be required to do this. For example, if the information is relevant to legal claims.
- Direct Marketing: As described above, you can opt-out of receiving
direct marketing from us at any time. We may use the information you
give us on our website / App for direct marketing purposes to provide
updates; newsletters; events; or other communications that we think may
interest you. We will only do thbis with your consent (where required by
law). You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us at any
time. You can do this by changing your marketing preferences on your
online accounts settings page, clicking on the “unsubscribe” link
included at the end of any marketing email we send to you, or by
contacting us using the contact details set out at the top of this
Links to Third Party Sites
Information for Users Outside the United States
Our site uses “cookies” to save your preferences and other information on your computer to save you time so you do not repeatedly need to enter the same information. A cookie is a text file that is placed in your computer or device to store your preferences. Web browsers will frequently accept cookies automatically, but you may choose to set your browser to decline cookies. If you decline cookies, our Site may not function properly or fully including preventing you from signing in or otherwise interacting with features of the Site. As noted, the purpose of cookies is for ease of use and to enhance our ability to provide you information that you find relevant. Consequently, it is possible we may use automatically-collected information to track and analyze users’ online activity over time and across websites, as well as across different devices used for the Internet.
Pixel Tags and Retargeting
Hemp.com conducts advertising and marketing campaigns in conjunction with third-party vendors. As part of these efforts and to analyze information, we may place pixel tags on specific pages within our Site to record and analyze interest and activity regarding certain types of content on our Site. These tags may obtain information about the computer being used to view these pages on our Site, including a user’s IP address, operating system, and browser type. Pixel tags provide information regarding the links, digital advertisements, or articles which cause visitors to reach our Site which, ultimately, aids Hemp.com in determining and improving the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
Changes to This Policy