By Ellijah Pickering **Ministry of Hemp** Hemp oatmeal could supercharge your mornings and help you bet …Read More »
This brings up the issue with the heating of a sample. By Rod Kight Proper analytical testing is vit…
PIERRE, S.D. (AP) – State representatives have overwhelmingly advanced legislation to leg…
By Sarah Palanques Tost (Translated from Spanish) Cannabidiol is a substance present in hemp that be…
Industrial Hemp, also known as “hemp” and the proper scientific name is "Cannabis Sativa L.," provides many of the raw materials we use as a society to function such as Hemp foods, oils from hemp, hemp plastics, building materials made from hemp, insulation & concrete, hemp paper, and other hemp composites, all available today! And yes, the list goes on and on. Plus, Hemp is both Eco-friendly and Renewable. Hemp is one of the fastest growing plants in the world producing about 4 tons of dry product per acre per year. Hemp was one of the first plants to be processed and used by humans making the history of hemp over 12,000 years old! Hemp Building materials are becoming more and more known and available as well! Industrial hemp is a great tool, to learn more and become active by using hemp products! What is hemp?
This brings up the issue with the heating of a sample. By Rod Kight Proper …Read More »
Quick Hemp Facts:
- The USA is the only industrialized country that, until recently, did NOT allow farmers to grow Hemp!
- Hemp is not Psychoactive – meaning you CANNOT get high from Hemp.
- Hemp is a robust plant, and requires no herbicides or pesticides grow.
- “The oilseed varieties most commonly grown for food can grow up to 10-15 feet tall within 90-120 days.”
- Hemp is a profitable and potential "dual-income" crop for farmers, as both seeds and fiber can be processed into thousands of uses.
- Hemp is a highly valuable crop and the oilseed and fiber varieties can be used for the production of fabrics, rope, paper, food, health and beauty aids, printing inks, paint, and building materials.
- Presidents George Washington and Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin all grew Hemp on their farms.
- Hemp seeds are considered the “perfect food” and contain all 10 Essential Amino Acids and a naturally balanced 1:3 ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids
- Hemp can provide four times as much pulp for paper with at least 4-7 times less pollution than tree paper.